American Wagyu Beef Boneless Flank
Two (2) whole American Wagyu Boneless Flank steaks.
- Each steak is approximately 2 LBS.
- Outer surface is trimmed of external fat.
- Perfect for grilling or braising.
- American Wagyu from the best hand-selected farms across the US.
- Raised without hormones or antibiotics.
- Never ships frozen.
- Verified registration documents noting bloodlines issued by the American Wagyu Association.
- Product of the UNITED STATES.
The Flank is dominated by two types of cuisines: American and Asian. The boneless Flank is great for steaks cooked in a pan or grilled over an open flame. In Asian cuisine, flank is best known for for being cut thin and stir fried in popular dishes, such as Chinese Beef and Broccoli, or the well-known Vietnamese Pho Noodle Soup.